Once the banner is created you are can save this banner as a template by clicking Project --> Save as template in the top meniu:
Then enter the template name and it will be added to Adform Creative Toolkit templates list.
For creating banner from templates follow to Project --> Create from template in the top meniu. You can select either custom templates or Adform's templates. (image below):
Global search bar. Search bar is located in the upper right corner. Searches can consist of several parts, e.g. search
"widget as3 tag:se 300x250"will list all AS3 templates with tag se, dimension 300x250 and string widget. Templates are filtered by:
- Template name.
- Banner name.
- Banner size.
- ActionScript version.
Tags. Searches with a prefix
tag:finds only templates containing that tag, e.g.
tag:sewill list only banners with setag.
Type. Searches with a prefix
type:finds only templates of that type, e.g.
type:expandingwill list only banners ofExpanding type.
- Categories. Templates are grouped by categories for easier browsing.
- Favorites. Now users can add their frequently used templates to the "Favorites" category by pressing star symbol near the tempate name.
- Descriptions. Each template has it's own detailed description.
- Examples. Example links are added for all templates.
- Documentation. Links to documentation are added.
Simply select the required template, enter a project name and click the "Create" button.