Once the banner is created you are able to save this banner as a template by clicking Project → Save as template in the Top Meniu.
Enter the template name and it will be added to Adform Creative Toolkit templates' list.
In order to create a banner using an existing template, proceed to Project → Create from template in the Top Meniu. You can select either custom templates or Adform's templates (see the image below).
Global search bar. Search bar is located in the upper right corner. Searches can consist of several parts, e.g. search
"widget as3 tag:se 300x250"will list all AS3 templates with a tag se, a dimension of 300x250, and a string widget.
Templates are filtered by:
- Template name;
- Banner name;
- Banner size;
- ActionScript version;
Tags; searches with a prefix
tag:find only templates containing a particular tag, e.g.
tag:sewill list only banners with the se tag;
Type; searches with a prefix
type:find only templates of a particular type, e.g.
type:expandingwill list only banners of the Expanding type.
- Categories. Templates are grouped by categories for easier browsing.
- Favorites. Users can add their frequently used templates to the Favorites category by pressing the star symbol near the template name.
- Descriptions. Each template has its own detailed description.
- Examples. Example links are added for all templates.
- Documentation. Links to documentation are added.
Simply select the desired template, enter a project name and click the Create button.