1. When creating a standard banner you will first be asked to define some general settings (image below):
- Enter project and banner names
- Set project and banner locations
- Select ActionScript version
- Set banner dimensions
- Enter default clicktag (recomended). Adform Creative Toolkit automatically inserts button with instance name „defaultClicktagBtn“ on top of all banner content and assign clickTAG to this button. More about this option in section „Managing and Assigning actions“
- Select backup image (optional)
Note: currently it‘s not availabe to use special characters (ø,æ, å, etc) in project names.
2. The second tab "Settings" asks for banner specific information:
- Select Align – banner position in the page
- Select Wmode – available to choose transparent, opaque and window
- With Landing page target, a landing page can be opened in a new or the same window or frame.
3. Click button "Create".
4. New flash file is created and Adform Panel is displayed:
Now you are ready to create graphics, manage actions and etc.