Video Extender is a single file Expanding banner format with dragging possibilty (officially supported by MSN). it is possible to expand/extend the banner by simply dragging the button placed on a banner's corner.
Note: currently video extender feature is possible only in Single Expanding banners made with ActionScript 2
1. Create AS2 Single Expanding project (more info about creating Single Expanding banner can be found here)
2. Set the SingleExpanding settings:
- Expand - custom
Collapse - custom
Auto show after - 0
Auto hide after - 0
Expanding delay - 0
Expand animation - Any except "None"
Collapse animation - Any except "None"
wmode - transparent
With Landing page target, a landing page can be opened in a new or the same window or frame.
3. Add any content to the banner: graphics, Adform Video Player and etc.
4. Drag ExtenderButton component to the stage:
5. Setup properties of Extender in "Componet Parameters" panel:
- Button Align - select position of Extend Button
- Video Containers - enter an instance name of Video container which must be extended
6. Add custom code or events if needed (see ExtendButton component page)
7. The methods of creating and assigning actions are the same as for Standard banners.