Adform presents new Rich Media type: Video Cube. It consists of two banners:
- Initial banner
- Video cube panel
Initial banner is a regular banner and when user rolls over it – there appears video cube panel in the centre of the page. This banner displays rotating video cube which may have different video or standard banners on each panel. Clicking on each panel starts to play banner. Clicking button “Return” stops playing banner – video cube is rotating again. Button "X" closes video cube panel and initial banner is displayed.
1. When creating a video cube banner you will first be asked to define some general settings:
- Enter project, initial banner and cube panel names
- Set project, initial banner and cube panel locations
- Set banner and cube panel dimensions
2. The second dialog asks for video cube settings:
- Wmode: available transparent, opaque or window.
- With Landing page target, a landing page can be opened in a new or the same window or frame.
- Plane size: the size of rotating cube planes.
- Rotation strenght: strenght of cube rotation.
- Plane distance: space between cube planes in pixels.
- Zoom amount: this number defines how many times a video cube plane is zoomed once selected.
Note: these settings will be available for edit later under Attributes > Preferences.
3. After saving these settings you are able to create and assign actions (please see page 6).
4. To assign video or standard banners for specific video cube plane, please follow to Content --> Planes (image below):
3. Then enter cube plane title and choose video or standard banner (select .adf type files from „Adform Creative Toolkit“ projects. Banner must be made with ActionScript 3):