Synchronized Flash Banners are often desired when the advertising campaign needs several Flash banners to cooperate on one Media – e.g. ended streaming video in one banner starts another streaming video in another banner or answering to quiz questions in one banner invokes congratulatory animations in all banners, etc. Below you will find instructions for creating Synchronized Flash Banners via Adform Creative Toolkit.
1. Decide which banner will be receiver. Then enable synchronization by clicking top menu Attributes --> Synchronization and set this banner as receiver:
2. After saving these settings “Adform Creative Toolkit” implements such code (now you can place your code):
3. After you edited and saved receiver‘s project. Open (or create) the project of banner which has to be sender. Then follow to Synchronization section by choosing Attributes --> Synchronization in the top menu of the toolkit. Set this banner as a sender and select the receiving banner:
4. After saving these settings the Adform Creative Toolkit implements such code:
5. Now you are ready to call sending functions to banner receiver.
6. When you want to test the synchronized banners, open the sender‘s project, click the „Preview“ button – both banners (sender and receiver) should be displayed in preview page.
7. If a banner contains events, they can be checked in the banner preview page by clicking the „Event logger“ button. The „Banner“ column shows which banner‘s events are firing (image below):
Note: currently it‘s not available to create the following type of synchronized banners:
|Tear back||Tear back|
|video cube||Video cube|