Synchronized Flash Banners are often desired when the advertising campaign needs several Flash banners to cooperate on one Media – e.g. ended streaming video in one banner starts another streaming video in another banner or answering to quiz questions in one banner invokes congratulatory animations in all banners, etc. Below you will find instructions for creating Synchronized Flash Banners via Adform Creative Toolkit.
1. Find Adform Local Connection component in Library:
2. Drag it on the stage and open Component Parameters window:
3. Fill channel and targetChannels fields:
channel- channel name on which this asset will be listening for messages. E.g:
targetChannels- target channels separated by
,to which this component will be sending messages. E.g:
logEnabled- Enables/disables debug log messages. Default value
4. Setup other synchronized banners in the same way.
5. Please follow to Local connection component specs page for more info.