1. When creating a floating banner you will first be asked to define some details:
- Enter project and banner names
- Set project and banner locations
- Choose ActionScript version
- Set banner dimensions
- Select/deselect default clicktag (more info about this option can be found here). If the Default ClickTag field is left blank, banner will be created without a clickTAG.
2. The second dialog asks for banner specific information:
Wmode – select possible values: transparent, opaque or window.
With Landing page target, a landing page can be opened in a new or the same window or frame.
Custom position – if banner needs to be placed in specific position then enter X and Y values.
Is the position fixed – if it's enabled then banner stays in the same position no matter if the page is scrolled or not.
Show after (s) – if banner needs to appear automatically on page load set time period in seconds when banner should be displayed. Minimum possible value – 0.1
Close after (s) – set time period in seconds when banner should be closed. This feature works only when Close after value is not zero.
Page overlay - if it's enabled then all site content will be overlayed with color you select in Overlay Color and with opacity you define Overlay Opacity (%)
Position – select banner position from default position list. If Custom position has any values then setting Position becomes inactive.
Finally, click the Create button.
3. The methods of creating and assigning actions are the same as for Standard banners. Floating banners must have close buttons - Adform Creative Toolkit inserts such button automatically.