1. When creating a floating banner you are first asked to define some details:
- Enter names of a project and a banner;
- Set locations of a project and a banner;
- Choose ActionScript version;
- Set dimensions of a banner;
- Select/deselect default clicktag (more info about this option can be found here). If the Default ClickTag field is left blank, the banner will be created without a clickTAG.
2. Fill in the banner specific information in the Settings tab:
Wmode – select possible values: transparent, opaque, or window.
With the Landing page target a landing page can be opened in a new or the same window, or in a frame.
Custom position – if a banner needs to be placed in a specific position, enter X and Y values.
If the fixed position is enabled, a banner stays in the same position despite the scrolling.
Use Show after (s) if a banner needs to appear automatically on a page load, set the time period (in seconds) indicating the banner's show-up time. Minimum possible value – 0.1
Use Close after (s) when banner needs to be closed, set the time period (in seconds) indicating when a banner should be closed. This feature works only when Close after value is not zero.
If the Page overlay is enabled, all the content of a site will be overlayed with color you select in the Overlay Color, and with opacity you define Overlay Opacity (%).
Position – select banner position from the default position list. If the Custom position has any values entered, then the Position's setting becomes inactive.
Finally, click the Create button.
3. The methods of creating and assigning actions are the same as for Standard banners. Floating banners must have close buttons; Adform Creative Toolkit inserts such buttons automatically.