In order for ad-serving systems to track clicks when displaying Flash banners, the Flash banners must be programmed to use clickTAG variables instead of pre-defined URLs. The clickTAG variables are passed to the Flash file by the HTML page that shows the Flash banner. Thereby, the ad-serving systems can track the number of clicks and change the URL real-time, without having to modify the Flash banner.
- File size is limited to 60 KB. However, please note that most Ad Exchanges only accept files up to 49 KB.
- Flash banners must be compiled with Flash 8 or higher versions
- Fallback *.gif banners must always be supplied for all formats
- Flash Clicks/Links use clickTAG’s
- Clicks/Links must avoid being blocked by pop-up blocks
- CPU usage must be limited
Please also follow Media (Publisher) restrictions for Loops, FPS, etc.