Complexive flash banners may be the reason of a high CPU usage. Some publishers are paying attention not only to the file size but also to the CPU usage. We recommend checking some common High CPU usage factors:
- Frame Rate is over 18 frames per second; reducing the number to 18 in most cases does not degrade the visual performance;
- Multiple animated sequences across many layers animating at the same time;
- Animated sequences set to be translucent and animating on top of an imported graphic (ex: jpeg, png, etc.);
- Action Script-generated events set to randomly generate (ex: fog and rain);
- Imported graphics scaled up over a long period of time;
- Masking and animated masking techniques can also require a large amount of CPU resources.