Complexive flash banners may be the reason of high CPU usage. Some publishers are paying attention not only to file size but also to CPU usage. We recommend checking some common High CPU usage factors:
- Frame Rate is over 18 frames per second; reducing the number to 18 in most cases does not degrade visual performance.
- Multiple animated sequences across many layers animating at the same time.
- Animated sequences set to be translucent and animating on top of an imported graphic (ex: jpeg, png, etc.).
- Action Script-generated events set to randomly generate (ex: fog and rain).
- Imported graphics scaled up over a long period of time.
- Masking and animated masking techniques can also require a large amount of CPU resources.